- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
E-bikes and electric mountain bikes increase your range of action and may drastically increase the time spent on the saddle. Thus, it is all the more important to use a good quality saddle. The X-Land E-BIKE Superflow by Selle Italia convinces with high comfort and a slightly raised rear part for improved hold on the saddle on steep climbs or during acceleration.
• Fibra-Tek - Mokka: Light and durable, functional microfibre with a special surface that provides the saddle with high durability and resistance while increasing comfort.
• Superflow: Reduces physical discomfort resulting from permanent pressure on the pelvis
• Climb Control: A slight rise on the back end of the saddle to prevent the rider from slipping backwards when climbing or riding at high speed.
• Manganese Rail: Saddle rail made from cromoly-manganese alloy Lightweight and flexible (Ø 7 mm)
• Category: Expert (Road/Offroad E-Bike)
• Saddle cover: Fibra-Tek – Mokka
• Saddle rail: Manganese (strut Ø: approx. 7 mm)
• ID Match category: L3*
• Width: approx. 148 mm
• Length: approx. 268 mm
• Weight: approx. 275 g
*ID Match category L3: Wide "intertrochanteric distance" and high pelvic rotation
- Manufacturer`s ref.: