- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SPECTRUM bike helmet by RUDY PROJECT is designed for performance and developed to exceed the standards of helmets regarding comfort, protection and weight. The dynamic design is characterised by a seamless integration of three In-Mold EPS shells. This structure improves ventilation and makes this road helmet extremely lightweight and comfortable.
• Road bike helmet with optimized aerodynamics
• INMOLD Technology
• Easy to open FASTEX buckle
• Comfortable, length-adjustable straps
• Height-adjustable head ring with individually adjustable RSR 10 dial on the back
• 15 large vents and inner air frame
• Removable, washable padding
• Including additional padding with integrated anti-insect mesh
• EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZS 2063
Weight: approx. 220 g (size S)
The inner shell is fused with the outer shell by using high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
The easy buckle system with an ergonomic design allows you to quickly, easily and safely close your helmet for maximum safety and stability.
The retention system offers a customized and comfortable fit. At the front, there’s an ADAPTIVE AIRFRAME BAND with integrated vents. The helmet’s enhanced air circulation prevents the formation of moisture while riding.