- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The RST Pulse 29 TNL comes with a solid, oil-damped coil spring and was specially developed for the high stress that pedelecs and e-bikes put on the material. This fork not only stands out for its high resilience and reliable performance, but also offers several possibilities for adjustment that allow you to adapt the suspension fork ideally to your requirements and the respective terrain. 50 mm of travel provide sufficient comfort for most riding situations. An untiring companion and true allrounder for your e-bike!
• Suspension fork for wheels up to 29“/28"
• Developed especially for e-bikes and pedelecs
• Oil-damped coil spring with 50 mm travel
• Adjustable spring preload
• Infinite compression adjustment, can be locked
• Compatible with RST lockout levers for the handlebar
• Material: aluminium (lowers, fork crown), chrome molybdenum (upper tubes, steerer)
• Wheel size: 29“/28" (700 C, ETRTO 622)
• Tyre width: up to 2,6“ (66 mm)
• Steerer: 28,6 mm (1 1/8“) x 260 mm, threadless for Ahead stems
• Brake mount: Post Mount disc brakes, max. 180 mm disc diameter
• Upper tubes: Ø 30 mm
• Travel: 50 mm
• Damping: right oil / left steel spring
• Axle mount: 9 x 100 mm quick release
• Fork length: 470 mm
• Offset: 51 mm
• Weight: approx. 2.83 kg
In the box:
• 1 x RST Pulse TNL 29“ suspension fork
- Travel (mm):
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount