- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Rotor Uno cassette offers direct, smooth and precise shifting for great performance in road racing and triathlon. Here, outstanding design meets modern technology – the extremely light 11-speed high-end cogset reveals Rotor's many years of experience in drivetrain technology. The surface coating of the sprockets reduces friction to a minimum for optimized power transfer while increasing the cassette's durability. Its 7075 heat treated alloy provides a stiff structure whilst keeping the overall weight as low as possible, and each gear step from 11 - 28 offers the same rigidity and efficiency as the last.
Gear steps are designed to always fit your perfect cadence - for perfect climbing qualities and speed. This is the perfect cassette to combine with standard and semi-compact cranksets. Thanks to the freehub technology, the UNO cassette can also be used together with 11-speed groups by Shimano, SRAM and other compatible systems.
· 11-speed cassette
· Gear ratio 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-24-28
· Gear ratio 11-12-13-14-15-16-18-20-23-26-30
· Gear ratio 11-12-13-14-15-16-18-20-23-27-32
· Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub body
· For 11-speed groups by Shimano, SRAM (and other compatible groups)
· Material: high-strength steel/aluminium combination (last 3 sprockets made of aluminium)
· Weight: approx. 135 (11-28T)
- For freehub body:
- SRAM XD
- Manufacturer`s ref.: