- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
- MOUNTAINBIKE 12/18: Best value for money -
Get ready for winter! The wind- and waterproof MTB winter shoes RWS 04 by ROSE keep your feet warm and dry. Thanks to dials, the cycling shoes are very easy to adjust, even while riding.
• Breathable winter MTB shoes made of wind- and waterproof leather with polyurethane coating
• Warm THINSULATE padding
• Fibreglass reinforced nylon sole with deep non-slip tread
• Two threads inside allow you to fit studs (included)
• Washable EVA footbed supports the foot’s anatomy
• Additional, replaceable insole with warm outer material (included)
• Neoprene cuff for a tight fit around your ankle
• Fastening system: ATOP Lacing System for precise adjustments
• Additional Velcro on cuff and instep for best pressure distribution
• Built-in pull tab on heel (reflective) and instep
• Reflective details for improved visibility
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems using cleats with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also compatible with indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Weight: approx. 800 g (per pair, size 42)
The especially fine fibres of the fabric allow for a high degree of insulation thanks to large hollow spaces. That's why the material offers great thermoregulation and breathability, which results in a comfortable feeling.
ATOP Lacing System:
A particularly lightweight fastening system for fast and precise adjustment to the individual width. Dials allow for easy adjustments, even while riding.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials