- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
If you are looking for an all-round wheelset with outstanding value for money and exceptional performance, our ROSE R-Twenty Five road wheels will be the perfect choice for you.
The combination of a low-profile rim at the front and a slightly higher rim at the rear makes for excellent aerodynamics, maximum steering control and low crosswind sensitivity. Thus, they are perfectly suitable for long tours with your gran fondo marathon bike or for classic stage races including mountain stages. Thanks to their low weight, the R-Twenty Five wheels additionally impress with very good acceleration and excellent performance. SAPIM CX-Ray bladed aero spokes ensure high stability and stiffness – thus, it is a true ROSE all-rounder for your racer with classic rim brakes.
Our reliable and popular ROSE CW-1500 hubs stand out for smooth-running high-quality sealed cartridge bearings, excellent durability and low maintenance. Inside the rear hub, a lightweight aluminium freehub with 4 pawls ensures direct engagement as you pedal.
• Model: ROSE R-Twenty Five
• Rim material: aluminium
• High-quality sleeve joint
• CNC milled aluminium rim flanges
• Rim width/depth: front wheel approx. 19.5 mm / approx. 22 mm; rear wheel approx. 18.5 mm / approx. 30 mm
• Inner width: 14 mm
• For Presta valve
Spokes & nipples
• Spoke type: SAPIM CX-Ray Aero spokes (dimensions: 2.0 - (0.9x2.2) – 2.0)
• Number of spokes: front: 24 pcs/rear: 28 pcs
• Spoke nipples: SAPIM 14G Double Square aluminium
• Lacing: front: radial/rear: 2-cross
• Housing material: aluminium
• For rim brakes
• Model: ROSE CW- 1500
• 2 sealed cartridge bearings
• Model: ROSE CW-1500
• Solid 15 mm axle
• 4 sealed cartridge bearings
• 4-pawl system
• 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano / SRAM (Road)
• Front axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick release)
• Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm (quick release)
• Recommended for 18 mm - 25 mm tyre width
• ASTM classification: 1 (for use on asphalt roads)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 14 C
• Wheelset: approx. 1400 g
In the box:
ROSE R-Twenty Five wheelset including front and rear quick release skewer, NO ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES.
- Material: carbono:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM