- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Your new buddies for dirty jobs!
The ROSE R-Thirty Disc MAX wheels are based on our versatile R-Thirty Disc wheels and deliver the same convincing performance at a great value for money! However, we have thoroughly revised the rim. Thus, we could further extend the range of use towards gravel, cyclocross, cycle touring and MTB and increase the maximum system weight to a total of 150 kg (!).
A wide inner rim width of 25 mm allows for a larger tyre volume and better sidewall support. Therefore, the high-strength aluminium rim significantly contributes to more comfort and traction. Of course, the rim is tubeless ready as standard to make sure you can use the R-Thirty Disc MAX on the road as well as on demanding gravel tracks, while enjoying a comfortable, safe and relaxed ride.
The 28 SAPIM CX-Ray bladed aero spokes of the “standard” R-Thirty Disc were replaced by the slightly more robust SAPIM CX-Sprint flat spokes for additional stiffness and strength. Besides, we have increased the number of spokes to 32 pieces on the front and rear. This offers you more reserves without compromising on aerodynamics.
There are no compromises with regard to the hubs either. The aluminium hub body stands out for a low weight and high stability. What’s more, the high-quality sealed cartridge bearings impress with smooth running, durability and easy servicing and maintenance. Thanks to a robust pawl system with three pairs of pawls inside the rear hub, all your power is reliably transferred to the wheel for maximum propulsion.
• Model: ROSE R-Thirty Disc MAX
• Rim material: aluminium
• High-quality sleeve joint
• Disc brake specific rim profile
• Rim width/depth: approx. 30 mm / 31 mm
• Inner width: 25 mm
• Tubeless ready
• For Presta valve
Spokes & nipples
• Spoke type: SAPIM CX-Sprint Aero spokes (size: 2.0 - (1.25x2.25) – 2.0)
• Number of spokes: 32 pcs each
• Spoke nipples: SAPIM 14G Double Square aluminium
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Housing material: aluminium
• For disc brakes
• CenterLock brake disc mount (also compatible with 6-hole disc rotors via adapter, e.g. DT Swiss Center Lock adapter product code: 2255955)
• Front hub:
• Model: ROSE CL-71Q
• Solid 17 mm axle
• 2 sealed cartridge bearings
• Model: ROSE RXC 135-A
• Solid 14.5 mm axle
• 4 sealed cartridge bearings
• 3-pawl system
• 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano / SRAM (Road)
• Front axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick release)
• Rear axle: 5 x 135 mm (quick release)
• Recommended for 32 mm - 62 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 2 (suitable for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 150 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 25 C
• Wheelset: approx. 1890 g
In the box:
ROSE R-Thirty Disc MAX wheelset including front and rear quick release skewer, NO ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES.
For easy conversion to a tubeless system, we recommend you to use the following accessories in combination with tubeless tyres:
• DT Swiss Tubeless-Ready Tape (required width 27 mm) product code: 2204947
• DT Swiss Road Tubeless valve (recommended length 53 mm) product code: 2204956
Of course you can also ride the R-Thirty Disc MAX wheels in a conventional way with conventional tyres and inner tubes.
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbono:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5x135mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM