- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Hit the road – with reliable technology at a top price “made by ROSE Bikes”. With our R-THIRTY wheels for rim brakes, your entry into the world of ambitious road cycling will be successful – guaranteed.
This all-round wheelset is characterised by mid-section rims on front and rear, which allow for great aerodynamics and high versatility. Whether used for long training sessions or challenging race events.
The inner rim width of 17 mm goes perfectly together with modern 25mm road bike tyres for improved performance, grip and comfort. Yet, you can also easily fit wider tyres up to max. 44mm – provided that frame and brakes offer sufficient tyre clearance.
Tried and tested DT Swiss Competition spokes connect the semi-aero aluminium rims with our reliable and popular ROSE CW-1500 hubs that stand out for high quality, smooth-running sealed cartridge bearings, excellent durability as well as easy servicing and maintenance. Inside the rear hub, a lightweight aluminium freehub with 4 pawls ensures direct engagement as you pedal.
• Model: ROSE R-Thirty
• Rim material: aluminium
• High-quality sleeve joint
• CNC milled aluminium rim flanges
• Rim width/depth: approx. 22.4 mm / 28 mm
• Inner width: 17 mm
• For Presta valve
Spokes & nipples
• Spoke type: DT Swiss Competition (size: 2.0 - 1.8 – 2.0; round)
• Number of spokes: front: 24 pcs/rear: 28 pcs
• Spoke nipples: SAPIM 14G Double Square aluminium
• Lacing: front: radial/rear: 2-cross
• Housing material: aluminium
• For rim brakes
• Front hub:
• Model: ROSE CW-1500
• 2 sealed cartridge bearings
• Model: ROSE CW-1500
• Solid 15 mm axle
• 4 sealed cartridge bearings
• 4-pawl system
• 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano / SRAM (Road)
• Front axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick release)
• Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm (quick release)
• Recommended for 23 mm - 44 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 1 (for use on asphalt roads)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Wheelset: approx. 1580 g
In the box:
ROSE R-Thirty wheelset including front and rear quick release skewer, NO ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES.
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM