- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
High Comfort stem
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
Due to its slightly v-shaped handlebar clamping plate, this elegant stem looks quite interesting. With an angle of 17°, you get a comfortable riding position without having to compromise on road behaviour. For those who prefer an athletic riding position, the stem can also be used with -17°.
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 42 mm
• Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
• Angle: ±17°
• For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm*
• Weight: approx. 140 g (100 mm)
• Available in 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 or 120 mm length
Please specify length!
• Category: 3 (please click on the button for more information)
The stem may be used on paved roads, gravel paths and demanding trails with jumps and steps up to a height of 61 cm.
*A steerer shim adapter (prod. code: 228261901) allows the use of stems originally designed to fit steerer tubes with an outer dimension of 28.6 mm (1 1/8“) on forks with a steerer tube outer dimension of 25.4 mm (1”). The slot of the shim should face to the front to prevent any damages to the steerer tube.
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"