Get ready for a new gravel adventure!
Are you planning a mini bike-packing adventure and want to attach your sleeping bag, camping mat or tent quickly and simply to your bike? Our ROSE Gravel Cage can make that happen!
It fits perfectly to our ROSE BACKROAD (carbon) and ROSE BACKROAD AL. Both versions of our versatile gravel bike have a fork with three-hole attachment points that let you mount the Gravel Cage.
With the included mounting clamp you can also use the Gravel Cage with other forks that have at least one mounting point.
For an optimal weight distribution, we recommend mounting and loading a ROSE Gravel Cage on each side – that ensures balanced handling of your bike and plenty of fun while riding!
• Minimalistic luggage solution
• Fits perfectly to the ROSE BACKROAD and BACKROAD AL gravel bikes
• Excellent addition to your bike-packing setup
• Compatible with forks that have three-hole mounts
• Compatible with forks that have at least one mounting point (threaded sleeve)
• Alternative to a (lowrider) front luggage rack
• Material: thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
• Max. load: 3 kg
• Dimensions Gravel Cage: approx. 21.8 cm (height), approx. 12.5 cm (width), approx. 7.7 cm (depth)
• Length of mounting straps: approx. 22 cm
• Clamps: for forks that are between 26 mm and 51 mm round
• Weight: approx. 136 g (gravel cage incl. mounting bolts, WITHOUT clamps and straps)
In the box:
• 1 ROSE Gravel Cage
• 2 mounting straps
• 2 clamps
• 2 small fork protectors
• 1 large fork protector
• 3 mounting bolts M5 x 16 mm (incl. washers)
Practical dry bags, such as the Ortlieb PS10 ultra-light dry bag (see prod. code 2282593), are a great way to keep the equipment transported with the ROSE Gravel Cage safe and dry. We recommend dry bags with a volume between 3 and 7 litres.