- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
For all ladies who don’t want to stay at home in winter, ROECKLY has developed the WOLGA winter gloves. The combination of high-quality GORE-TEX INFINIUM softshell materials provides wind resistance and effective protection from the cold. Besides, the synthetic leather palm with a thin foam padding ensures grip and comfort on the bar.
• Back of the hand and thumb made from windproof, water-resistant, breathable GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER softshell material
• Brushed lining
• Palm made from durable ROECK-GRIP synthetic leather
• Thumb made from windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER TORNADO material
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• Targeted relief of sensitive nerves in the hand thanks to ERGONOMIC CUT with foam padding
• Palm with SILICONE GRIP for good grip
• Neoprene cuff with Velcro
• TOUCHSCREEN-COMPATIBLE thumb and index
• Pull tab
• Reflective design elements
• Machine washable up to 30° C
Back of the hand: 92% polyamide, 8% elastane
Thumb and lining: 100% polyester
Cuff and palm: 100% polyamide
Insulation: 65% polypropylene, 35% polyester
GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER:
100% windproof and breathable softshell membrane.
Non-slip and fine polyurethane material – smooth, breathable and elastic. Exclusively from Roeckl.
GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER TORNADO:
Windproof three-layer laminate with best breathability.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb thanks to a seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Considerable increase in comfort.
The sensitive nerves running through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL provides targeted relief for the sensitive hand nerves and thus effectively prevents pressure. The anatomic palm padding provides much more comfort on the handlebar.
Silicone coating for increased grip on the handlebar.
Index and thumb of both gloves are made from a special leather or textile fabric, allowing you to operate smartphones, tablets and other touchscreen devices.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: