- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The VILLACH TRIGGER winter gloves by ROECKL are an extra warm weapon for the cold months of the year. Thanks to the combination of windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM softshell material and a PRIMALOFT insulation, these winter cycling gloves keep you warm and well-protected from cold draughts.
• Palm made from windproof, water-resistant, breathable GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER softshell material
• PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation
• Palm made from durable ROECK-GRIP synthetic leather
• Thumb made from windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER TORNADO material
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• Targeted relief of sensitive nerves in the hand thanks to ERGONOMIC CUT with foam padding
• Knitted cuff with elastic Velcro bar
• TOUCHSCREEN-COMPATIBLE thumb and index
• Reflective design elements
• Machine washable up to 30° C
Back, insulation and lining: 100% polyester
Palm: 100% polyamide
GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER:
100% windproof and breathable softshell membrane.
Ultra-light and warm insulating layer. Resistant against moisture. Dries faster than down and is absolutely wind-resistant. Thanks to high insulation, the material is perfect for thermoregulation in winter clothes and reliably keeps you warm.
Non-slip and fine polyurethane material – smooth, breathable and elastic. Exclusively from Roeckl.
GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER TORNADO:
Windproof three-layer laminate with best breathability.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb thanks to a seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Considerable increase in comfort.
The sensitive nerves running through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL provides targeted relief for the sensitive hand nerves and thus effectively prevents pressure. The anatomic palm padding provides much more comfort on the handlebar.
Index and thumb of both gloves are made from a special leather or textile fabric, allowing you to operate smartphones, tablets and other touchscreen devices.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.