desde 1.999,00 €
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
Rain? Wind? No problem for the ROCCA GTX winter gloves by ROECKL. Thanks to their GORE-TEX membrane, they protect you from cool wind and from moisture. Just the right thing for the cold and wet season!
• Back of hand made from VAPORFLEX two-layer material
• Palm made from sturdy DURASENSE WR material for excellent grip
• Wind- and waterproof, as well as breathable thanks to GORE-TEX membrane
• Warming, fast-drying lining
• COMFORT-INNOVATION padding in the crook of the thumb
• ALL-WEATHER-GRIP at palm and fingers for a secure grip
• ERGONOMIC CUT with good shock absorption thanks to a foam padding
• Fleece thumb
• Knitted cuff
• Can be closed with velcro fastener
• TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE
• REFLECT print for more safety in twilight and darkness
• Machine-washable up to 30°C
Back: 90% polyamide, 10% elastane
Palm: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
Lining: 100% polyester
Wadding: 65% polypropylene, 35% polyester
Permanently water-repellent, highly breathable and sturdy two-layer laminate. Free from environmentally harmful PFCs.
Durable synthetic leather. Waterproof, soft and thin – ensuring excellent grip in good, as well as in bad weather.
Everybody knows it and everybody appreciates it. The GORE-TEX membrane with its three-layer technology is a true classic for outdoor textiles, as it is water- and windproof. Its optimized breathability and its low material weight ensure an especially high comfort. This robust membrane even provides reliable protection in heavy rain and wind.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb through seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers a good padding and always returns to its original shape. Noticeable increase of comfort.
Highly functional palm design with silicone prints for outstanding grip in dry and wet conditions.
The sensitive nerves that run through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL effectively prevents this and the anatomic palm pad design provides even more comfort on the handlebar.
Index and thumb of both gloves are made from a special leather or textile material that allows you to operate smartphones, tablets and other touchscreen devices.
The gloves feature reflective materials for increased safety when riding at night.