- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ya has utilizado el configurador. Para ver tu configuración click here
ROECKL REBELVA GORE WINDSTOPPER winter gloves
Código de producto: 222510808
- Best in test RoadBIKE 1/17 - The REBELVA winter gloves by ROECKL primarily stand out for a windproof GORE WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL membrane. Thanks to... más detalles
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
- Best in test RoadBIKE 1/17 -
The REBELVA winter gloves by ROECKL primarily stand out for a windproof GORE WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL membrane. Thanks to the combination of a durable DURADERO WR palm, a foam padding and SILICONE GRIP, these cycling gloves are a must-have for all winter tours.
• Back made from wind-, waterproof and breathable GORE WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL material
• Palm made from durable DURADERO WR synthetic leather
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on crook of the thumb
• Targeted relief of sensitive nerves thanks to ERGONOMIC CUT foam padding
• Palm with SILICONE GRIP for a secure grip
• Warming, knitted cuff
• Elastic velcro bar
• REFLECT print for increased safety in the dark
• TOUCHSCREEN-COMPATIBLE thumb and index
• Pull tab
• Machine-washable up to 30°C
Back of the hand: 76% polyester, 16% polyamide, 8% elastane
Palm: 62% polyamide, 38% polyurethane
Lining: 100% polyester
Manufacturer's ref.: 3103-822
GORE WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL:
This combination of SOFTSHELL and GORE WINDSTOPPER membrane offers best protection from cold and wind. It combines the windproof and water-repellent properties of the membrane with the comfort, freedom of movement and breathability of the SOFTSHELL material. It is thus excellently suitable for sports activities in changeable weather.
Durable and comfortable synthetic leather. It is soft, waterproof and robust and thus offers a secure grip and great durability.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb through seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers a good padding and always returns to its original shape. Noticeable increase of comfort.
The sensitive nerves that run through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL effectively prevents this and the anatomic palm pad design provides even more comfort on the handlebar.
Silicone coating for a noticeably better grip on the handlebar, even when shifting or braking in dry conditions.
The gloves feature reflective materials for increased safety when riding at night.
Index and thumb of both gloves are made from a special leather or textile material that allows you to operate smartphones, tablets and other touchscreen devices.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Glove features:
- Touchscreen compatible