desde 1.999,00 €
The RAAB winter gloves by ROECKL promise added protection against cold. Their GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER softshell material is specifically designed to keep away cold, draughts and light rain. The palm is made of DURADERO WR material, offering additional grip on the bar in combination with silicone prints.
• Back of the hand and thumb made from windproof, water-resistant, breathable GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER softshell material
• Palm made from durable DURADERO WR synthetic leather
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• Targeted relief of sensitive nerves in the hand thanks to ERGONOMIC CUT with foam padding
• Palm with SILICONE GRIP for good grip
• Warm knitted cuff
• Pull tab
• Elastic Velcro bar closure
• Reflective design elements
• Machine washable up to 30° C
Back of the hand: 92% polyamide, 8% elastane
Thumb and lining: 100% polyester
Palm: 100% polyamide
GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER:
100% windproof and breathable softshell membrane.
Durable and comfortable synthetic leather. Being soft, waterproof and robust, it offers good grip and high durability.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb thanks to a seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Considerable increase in comfort.
The sensitive nerves running through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL provides targeted relief for the sensitive hand nerves and thus effectively prevents pressure. The anatomic palm padding provides much more comfort on the handlebar.
Silicone coating for increased grip on the handlebar.
Ringfinger and thumb of both gloves are made from a special leather or textile fabric, allowing you to operate smartphones, tablets and other touchscreen devices.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.