- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
KONSTANZ Winter Cycling Gloves
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Color: anthracite melange
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The KONSTANZ winter gloves by ROECKL are true all-rounders for sport and leisure. Thanks to the PRIMALOFT PERFORMANCE material, they protect you from the cold and follow all your movements. The palm with SILICONE GRIP always offer best grip on the bar.
• Thermal cycling gloves made from warm PRIMALOFT PERFORMANCE material
• Palm with SILICONE GRIP for good grip
• TOUCHSCREEN-COMPATIBLE thumb and index
• Reflective design elements
• Machine washable up to 30° C
Material: 74% polyester, 22% wool, 4% elastane
Ultra-light and warm insulating layer. PRIMALOFT PERFORMANCE is made of ultra-fine, water-repellent fibres and keeps you warmer and drier while being particularly durable.
• Effectively wicks moisture away from the skin and dries faster than merino wool yarns
• Fast wicking for comfort on your tours and fast re-drying after washing
• Provides warmth at a low weight
• Feels soft and comfortable on the skin for a comfortable fit
• Effectively wicks moisture away from the body and dries faster
Silicone coating for increased grip on the handlebar.
Index and thumb of both gloves are made from a special leather or textile fabric, allowing you to operate smartphones, tablets and other touchscreen devices.
KIEV Winter Cycling Gloves
The KIEV winter glove by ROECKL is a true trendsetter. The palm is made from real nappa leather for a snug fit and good grip on the bar. A softshell fabric on the back of the hand protects from light wind and low temperatures.
• Back made of windproof, breathable ROECK-PROOF URAL softshell fabric
• Palm made from real nappa leather
• Brushed lining
• Knitted cuff
Back of the hand: 75% polyester, 25% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyester
Palm: leather (sheep)
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
Windproof and highly breathable softshell material.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: