- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The IBARRA cycling gloves from the High Performance collection by ROECKL are ideal for ambitious cyclists with the highest demands on functionality, wearing comfort and design.
In addition, they skilfully combine sustainability and comfort because they have a high proportion of recycled material thanks to ECONYL and ECO.SENSE.
At the same time, they offer excellent comfort thanks to the BIOCORE and COMFORT INNOVATION padding, which is also sustainable.
On the palm, the ALL-WEATHER-GRIP design also ensures a firm grip even in wet conditions. With the IBARRA gloves you’ll stay in control.
• Highly functional cycling gloves for men from the High Performance collection, ideally suited for road cycling or gravel riding
• Back of the hand has eco-friendly Eco Lycra material with ECONYL yarn as well as Micro Mesh Eco
• Palm made from partially recycled ECO.SENSE mesh
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• ERGONOMIC CUT with very good shock absorption thanks to GEL-TECHNOLOGY padding
• ALL-WEATHER-GRIP on palm and fingers for high grip
• PULL OFF system for easy off
• Velcro fastener for individual adjustment
• Reflective design elements
• Back of the hand: 79% polyamide, 21% elastane
• Thumb: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
• Insert: 84 % polyamide, 16 % elastane
• Cuff: 100% polyamide
• Palm: 92% polyester (of which 60% recycled), 8% elastane
• Weight: approx. 115 g
In the box:
• 1 pair of ROECKL IBARRA cycling gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
Highly functional palm design with silicone prints for outstanding grip in dry and wet conditions.
BIOcore is lightweight, robust and environmentally friendly high-performance padding that consists of 45% sustainable, plant-based material and offers particularly high comfort on the bars. The padding impresses with a high cushioning effect for particularly high comfort, outstanding performance and sensitivity, excellent compression and resilience, optimal breathability thanks to an open, microcellular structure and can help reduce hand fatigue.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb thanks to a seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Considerable increase in comfort.
The ECONYL yarn is made from used nylon materials in an upcycling process. In the four steps of rescue, regeneration, reissue and reinterpretation, waste products such as fishing nets, fabric scraps and carpeting are transformed into ECONYL. The ECONYL regeneration system makes the oceans cleaner and saves valuable resources.
The pleasantly soft, grippy and durable ECO. SENSE is a partially recycled synthetic suede made of 92% polyester and 8% elastane. 60% of the polyester used consists of recycled, GRS-certified yarn made from post-consumer waste such as PET bottles.
Extremely shock- and vibration absorbing silicone gel for additional comfort and shock absorbency.
Pull tabs allow you to easily pull off the short finger gloves.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.