- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ritchey Trail stem -2017-
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The sporty Ritchey Trail stem is robust on downhill rides and reliably manages any situation. Thus, the straight handlebar with a 41mm wide face plate, a 1 1/8" steerer mount and a clamping height of 42 millimetres is an important companion for your demanding trails. A 220 degree 4-point bar clamp securely holds the handlebar of your MTB and effectively distributes the forces. Even though it is slightly heavier than the WCS Trail stem (item no.: 2259329), the Ritchey Trail made of 3D forged and milled 6061 aluminium impresses with a great value for money.
• Sturdy and robust stem
• Screw-on 4-point 220° handlebar clamp
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Angle: 0°
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 42 mm
• For threadless forks with a shaft outer Ø of 28,6 mm (with a reducing sleeve, item no.: 522566, also suitable for forks with a shaft outer Ø of 25,4 mm)
• Material: 3D forged and milled 6061 aluminium; CroMo steel bolts
• Weight: approx. 142 g (70 mm)
In the box: 1x Ritchey Trail stem incl. mounting material
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"