desde 1.999,00 €
The schlamm:PE is too small for you?
Then the rie:sel design kol:oss is the just the right splash protection for you.
It is quite a bit bigger and protects you even better from mud. The longer front section keeps off every splash of dirt. The mudguard is designed for mounting at the suspension fork, yet with many bikes, it can also be used as splash protection at the rear shock or rear stay. 12 additional pre-cut fixing possibilities at the fender allow for individual mounting as required – they can be drilled out by yourself.
As the graphics are recessed in the material, they are protected from adverse weather conditions.
Boring mudguards are so yesterday – your bike will be an eye-catcher now in any weather.
· Long front section for even better protection
· Scratch-resistant, recyclable material; the graphics are recessed in the material
· Suitable for modern suspension fork (26"/27,5"/29")
· For many bike models, this fender can also be used as splash protection at the rear shock or rear stay
· Made in Germany
· Material: polypropylene (PP)
· Weight: approx. 37 g
· Size: approx. 27 x 26,5 cm
Including: 4 cable ties for fixing