- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Reverse AIRCON BRAKE DISC
desde 49,90 €
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the AirCon brake disc, Reverse fights the dreaded brake fading. To prevent overheating of the braking system and thus a deteriorating braking performance, the brake discs come with a sophisticated heat management made possible by a complex, three-piece construction with cooling fins.
Whereas the rotor consists of steel and makes the brake sufficiently aggressive, the cooling fins and the spider are made from aluminium to improve heat dissipation. This reduces the maximum temperature of the brake disc and accelerates the cooling process. The result is a brake that overheats less fast and therefore still develops sufficient braking power during longer rides and demanding technical sections.
The Reverse AirCon discs are compatible with almost all standard brakes. For a perfectly matched system, you can combine the discs with the corresponding AirCon brake pads.
• Brake disc for standard disc brake systems
• Three-piece construction with cooling fins
• Optimised heat management for better braking performance
• Anodised and laser engraved
• Material: steel (friction ring) / aluminium (cooling fins and spider)
• Brake mount: IS 6 hole
• Thickness of friction ring: approx. 1.80 mm
• Weight: approx. 126 g (160 mm); approx. 149 g (180 mm); approx. 218 g (203 mm)
On some FOX 32 models with 15 x 100 mm thru axle mount, the thickness of the brake disc spider might cause space problems at the Postmount of the suspension fork. Please check the parts to ensure their ease of movement here.
In the box:
• 1 x Reverse AirCon brake disc
- 6 tomillos:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: