- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The aerodynamic Salopette Dottore L1 bib shorts by Q36.5 made from robust and light materials still fit like a second skin after many hours of riding. These cycling shorts are your loyal companion for everyday tours, intensive long-distance rides or races.
• Robust, light, fast-drying textile with water-repellent surface treatment and high vertical elasticity for high freedom of movement when pedalling
• Innovative weaving technique with Y-structure for improved aerodynamics and pleasant compression
• Integrated, antibacterial silver threads
• FUSION seat pad with different zones
• Seamless straps with anatomic fit
• Reflective elements
Material: 61% polyamide, 39% elastane
FUSION Men seat pad:
The seat pad consists of a multi-layer open-pore foam with different densities to ensure perfect cushioning for different body areas (perineal area, ischium, genital or gluteal area).
In the front part of the chamois where flexibility, breathability and softness are most important, the foam’s elastic, approx. 3 mm thick outer fabric is cut and sewn. In the rear part of the seat pad where elasticity is not as important as padding and support, the approx. 10 mm thick foam is thermo-moulded in order to achieve superior density. The perineal area is also taken into specific consideration with two parallel, lengthwise, approx. 8 mm thick foam pads positioned in this area. The pad’s surface – in a proprietary atypical double-heart shape – is designed to better protect the genital and gluteal area.
- With seat pad, With straps
- Slim fit