- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the Supersonic Ergo 50C aero bar, Profile Design has another highlight in their range of handlebar extensions. The versatile Supersonic brackets of the lightweight FLYT system carbon extensions are the new generation of the popular Sonic brackets. They feature an easier to reach extension clamp and allow you to fit a BTA hydration system (product code: 2281514). Increased setback makes the Supersonic especially suitable for racers who prefer to have their armrests well behind the base bar. In combination with the Ergo armrests that offer outstanding ergonomics, you get versatile adjustment options for maximum comfort. The aerodynamic and flexible overall package of the aero bar is topped off with the Profile 50C carbon extensions featuring a very comfortable 50° upsweep and a 7.5 mm lateral shift per side. This guarantees a neutral wrist angle when riding with the extensions. Besides, the aero bar allows you to fine tune the grip width. Therefore, the Profile Supersonic Ergo 50c aero bar is a reliable partner when trying to beat your personal best time.
• FLYT system aero bar
• Material: carbon (extensions), aluminium 6061 T6 (brackets)
• Adjustable Ergo arm rests
• Inline Compression Clamp (ICC), for a simple and secure single bolt extension adjustment
• Overall tube length: approx. 395 mm
• 100mm of length adjustment
• Stack: 58.5 mm (adjustable by up to 70 mm (up to 138.5 mm) in 5mm steps with optional risers, product code: 1904721).
• Reach: - 85 mm to - 17.5 mm (in 7.5 mm steps)
• Armrest width: 124 mm – 290 mm (in 18.5 mm steps, with extensions at 100mm)
• For handlebar Ø 31.8 mm
• Weight: approx. 559 g
The aero bar is designed for internal cable routing and compatible with Shimano Di2 bar end shifters or brake/shift lever combinations for the bar end.
Profile Design FLYT System
With the FLYT system, Profile Design simplifies the process of fitting an aero bar to a rider to better suit their needs. Based on the 3 brackets Sonic, Supersonic and Subsonic, the 3 armrests Ergo, Boom (please see information below) and Race and the 3 extensions 35, 50 and 45/25, the system offers 27 possible combinations to cover over 1000 different fit options. This gives you an uncomplicated basis to individually adjust your riding position. No matter if you are a hobby cyclist or a professional bike fitter.
Click the button below to get more information.
The Boom armrests correspond to the F-40 armrests. All other F Series arm rests by Profile are also compatible, yet they are not directly part of the FLYT system. The same holds true for all T Series and V Series carbon and aluminium extensions.
Components of the FLYT system:
• Profile Sonic Bracket Kit (product code: 2281513)
• Profile Supersonic Bracket Kit (product code: 2254079)
• Profile Subsonic Bracket Kit (product code: 2281512)
• Profile Ergo Injected Armrest Kit (product code: 2281521)
• Profile Race Injected Armrest Kit (product code: 2281520)
• Profile F40 Armrest Kit (product code: 2254086)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 35A (product code: 2281504)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 50A (product code: 2281506)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 45/25A (product code: 2281505)
• Profile Carbon Extensions 35C (product code: 2281508)
• Profile Carbon Extensions 50C (product code: 2281509)
• Profile Carbon Extensions 45/25C (product code: 2281510)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm