- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Small but effective. The Polar Bluetooth Smart stride sensor is ideal for joggers who want to improve their technique and efficiency. Attached to the shoelace of your running shoe and by means of highly sensitive inertial sensors, it provides measured speed, distance, cadence and stride length data, no matter if you are on the treadmill or in muddy terrain. The compact sensor is compatible with many Bluetooth Smart Ready training watches and computers that support running speed and cadence measurement. For using the data of the running sensor, you need an app such as the free Polar Beat app. If you have an account on polarpersonaltrainer.com, Polar Beat synchronizes your training data with the Polar web service so that you can analyze and use it on the monitor conveniently afterwards.
• Bluetooth Smart Ready running sensor measures each of your steps in order to show distance or running speed (appropriate device required)
• Helps you to improve your running technique by displaying your cadence and stride length (appropriate device required)
• Securely fits to your shoe thanks to its compact size
• Robust, shock-proof and waterproof
• Compatible with numerous training apps such as Polar Beat, Cardio Trainer, Sports Tracker, SportyPal, Runtastic
• Compatible with Bluetooth Smart Ready devices, e.g. Polar M400 GPS training watch (item no. 2081887), V800 training watch (item no. 2025924, 2025942)
• Compatible with iOS mobile devices from iPhone 4S
Including: Polar Bluetooth Smart running sensor incl. CR2430 battery and mount for shoelace fixing
- Manufacturer`s ref.: