- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Apart from a high-quality spoke material, a balanced and correct spoke tension is essential for the stability and durability of a wheel. The Park Tool TM-1 spoke tension meter accurately and reliably measures the absolute tension of each of the spokes, as well as the relative tension between all the spokes in a wheel. Practical and easy to use, it works on nearly any bicycle spoke – whatever the diameter, material and shape might be. The tool is for both hobby cyclists and pros and belongs on every workbench.
· measures the tension of each spoke
· measures the relative tension between all the spokes in a wheel
· shows the spoke tension on a scale (scale values between 0-49 that can be converted to nm values with the included conversion chart)
· suitable for almost all spokes
· practical and easy to use
Please note: The tension meter comes with a table to convert the tension reading to the actual tension values (nm) for the respective type of spokes. However, it is also possible to use the online calculator in www.parktool.com/wtb. As there is a large number of different steel bladed spokes available, Park Tool offers a special bladed spoke calculator on www.parktool.com/tm-1-tension-calculator.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: