- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Park Tool PCS 12.2 mounting arm is installed onto a workbench so that you can comfortably fix your bike. This is the same, proven repair arm that is used by the US tool specialist for their PCS-10.2 repair stand (prod. code 2288067) – just optimised for mounting to a table.
At the heart of the mounting arm is the claw, which can be rotated 360° and also precisely adjusted to fit various tube shapes and diameters. This lets you securely attach the bike and pull it up to your preferred position - to better reach those hard-to-access places. Use the cam lever to quickly fasten the arm’s clamp around the bike and for any fine-tuning. You can use the same lever to rotate your bike into the best position for your work.
The Park Tool PCS-12.2 workbench mounting arm lets you quickly, flexibly, and precisely affix and rotate your entire bike or individual components. This is especially great for working on suspension forks.
You can have both hands free for comfortable and relaxed work.
• Practical mounting arm for working on bikes or individual components
• Attaches to a workbench or other suitable, flat surfaces
• Adjustable, rotating clamp for holding tubes or posts with various diameters
• Recess around the clamp for shifting/braking cables
• Also fits short seat post and tubes
• Lets you work while standing straight, to help your back
• Stable, torsion resistant construction
• High weight limit
• Material: steel, fibreglass reinforced polyamide
• Rotation of clamp: 360°
• Diameter that fits into clamp: approx. 25 mm to 76 mm
• Width of clamp jaws: approx. 7 cm
• Max. load: 36 kg
• Height of mounting arm: approx. 25cm (centre of the clamp to the bench)
• Length of mounting arm: approx. 30 cm (centre of the clamp to the centre of the mount)
• Dimensions: approx. 40 cm x 33 cm x 12 cm
• Weight: approx. 3.5 kg
In the box:
• 1 Park Tool PCS-12.2 Workbench Mounting Arm
Does not come with suitable bolts for installing the mounting arm. The workbench or surface where the mounting arm is to be installed must be able to bear the weight. Do not exceed the maximum load of the mounting arm (36 kg).
Some manufacturers discourage the use of clamps with thin tubes or carbon frames. Check with your frame manufacturer before installation. As an alternative it can be clamped on an aluminium seatpost.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: