- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The NP-6 needle nose pliers by Park Tool come with long and thin jaws for use in tight spaces. The modified Teflon pliers are flat pliers, crimping pliers and cutting pliers in one. The grasping areas of the multifunctional pliers are toothed to securely hold and turn tiny parts. Five different crimping/grasping areas allow you to precisely work on inner cables and casings, end caps and sleeves. Thanks to ergonomic handles, the needle nose pliers lie comfortably in your hands to make working less tiring.
· Slim 6“ needle nose pliers in workshop quality
· 6 special working areas
· Hardened blade for high cutting performance
· Smooth joint with invisible spring
· Wide two-component dual-density handles with soft touch finish
· Material: forged CrMo tool steel, plastic
· Dimensions: approx. 16 x 7,5 x 2,3 cm
· Weight: approx. 170 g
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: