desde 1.999,00 €
Light, compact and easy to use – that’s the OTTOLOCK combination lock for all sport and leisure activities. The lock is designed for short-stop security and protecting against theft opportunists. The compact OTTOLOCK security strap is more robust than you would suggest from its look – it easily withstands tensile forces of over 200 kg. Several high-strength fabric layers inside the abrasion-proof plastic make it very cut-resistant at that.
Despite the high security this compact lock offers, it is lightweight and flexible to perfectly fit into jersey pockets and saddle bags. Besides, you don’t need any key to open it (that tends to get lost easily). Simply choose an individual code and let it click into place – done. With the clever OTTOLOCK strap, there’s no more reason why you shouldn’t secure your bike.
• Security strap with combo lock
• 3-digit code (1000 different combinations possible)
• Easy to use, even with gloves on
• Very light and packable (coils to a diameter under 8 cm)
• Made of several flexible band layers
• High protection against cutting with pliers or saw
• Silicone band to fix the strap
• Paint-friendly plastic coating made of Santoprene®
• Thermally formed, abrasion-resistant teeth
• Shape-retaining in heat and cold
• Resistant to corrosion, weather and wear
• Multi-layer steel and Kevlar® bands
• Lock body made of impact-resistant aluminium, coated with Cerakote®
• Combination lock individually adjustable
• For versatile use – sport, leisure and travel
• Medium security level for short-stop security
• Dimensions: 18 mm wide band in different lengths
• The effective length is 3 cm below the total length
• Weight: approx. 120 g (46 cm), 155 g (76 cm)
• Without mount
TIP: For the matching OTTO mount to attach your OTTOLOCK to the frame or seat post of your bike, please see product code: 2276993.
Note: Make sure to use the provided pin to adjust the lock. Fix all bands of the lock with the strap for transport. Fasten the lock bands as tight as possible when locking the lock to offer as little attack surface as possible.