- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ORTLIEB TRAVEL-BIKER bicycle suitcase
Código de producto: 209236000
A waterproof suitcase for the carrier - that's the ORTLIEB Travel-Biker. This suitcase allows the wrinkle-free transport of shirts, blouses, skirts an... más detalles
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
A waterproof suitcase for the carrier - that's the ORTLIEB Travel-Biker. This suitcase allows the wrinkle-free transport of shirts, blouses, skirts and suits etc.. It can easily and quickly be attached and removed thanks to the ORTLIEB rack adapter (included). Subdivided internal folders with rubber straps and compression straps make sure all things are neatly arranged and can be found easily. Moreover, the suitcase comes with a watertight TIZIP.
• Waterproof suitcase with two-way TIZIP for the carrier
• PU coated nylon fabric
• Fast mounting and removing thanks to a lockable rack adapter (included)
• Perfect for use on trekking and touring bikes
• Maximum carrier width: 140 mm
• Padded carrying handle with reflective elements
• Lid with mesh outside pocket
• Four inside pockets, of which two with zip
• Two compression straps inside for a secure stowing of clothes
• Wrinkle-free transport of shirts, blouses, skirts and suits etc.
• Bottom feet protect the suitcase bottom
• Simply slide the suitcase into the mounting system and click it into place
• Can be used together with ORTLIEB panniers
• Max. load: 10 kg; please note the maximum load of the carrier
• Adapter of the 1st generation (delivered until 05/2004) available as replacement part (item no. 419217 / E131), separate accessory: shoulder carrying strap (item no. 683869 / E33)
Including: suitcase, adapter for carrier
Dimensions: approx. H16,5 x W50 x D33 cm
Volume: approx. 27 l
Weight: approx. 1850 g
Manufacturer's ref.: F2087
Note: In order to reach protection standard IP67 (6=dustproof, 7=protected against penetration of water during temporary immersion, depth 1 metre/lower edge of product; duration 30 minutes) the zipper must be entirely closed.