- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ORTLIEB Sport Roller Classic panniers offer all city cyclists highest flexibility. Whether for their way to work, for a bicycle tour, sports or shopping: With these panniers you are always well equipped and safe thanks to 3M Scotchlite reflective material.
• Two pannier bags for the left and right side of the rack
• Classic panniers with roll closure
• Sides and bottom made from PS490 material, front and back made from PD 620
• With QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system for carriers with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• 20 mm hooks separately available as accessories (e.g. for e-bikes)
• Incl. reducing inserts with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier, for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm
• Upper QL hooks and lower hook rail adjustable without tools
• Lower hook rail with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier
• With integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
• Thanks to their symmetric shape, the panniers can be used on either side of the carrier
• Ideal for use on children's and youth bikes
• Can be combined with the ORTLIEB Travel-Biker or Trunk-Bag
• Can be used as a pair or alone, as a small rear pannier or for low riders
• Highly reflective "3M Scotchlite" reflectors
• Easy to clean inside
Note: There are two pannier bags included in the scope of delivery.
Manufacturer's ref.: F6301 (black), F6302 (red/black), F6303 (ultramarine/black), F6304 (yellow/black), F6305 (asphalt/black)
Dimensions: 2 bags of approx. H30 x W25 x D14 cm each
Volume: 2 bags with a volume of approx. 12,5 l each
Weight: both bags approx. 1590 g
INCLUDING: a pair of panniers with 2 carrying straps (length approx. 75 cm)
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK 2.1 system
The bicycle bag support system QUICK-LOCK 2.1 is suitable for all standard carriers with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm and can be comfortably operated with one hand. It is used for almost all bicycle bag models except for the Back-Roller and Sport-Roller City series as well as for recumbent bags. The bag locks automatically and can be unlocked by lifting up the bag at the carrying handle. When the bag is lifted up at the handle, both hooks at the rear side of the bag will open. This is how you can hang the bag onto the carrier. When letting the handle go, both hooks will lock around the carrier tube.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: