- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The SUTRO sunglasses by OAKLEY redefines the look of sports glasses. Inspired by passionate cyclists, the glasses’ large lenses make for a wider field of vision, a trendy look and improved vision thanks to the contrast-enhancing PRIZM technology. The robust O-MATTER frame with anti-slip UNOBTAINIUM temple ends and nose pads guarantees a safe hold in any situation.
• Durability and high comfort thanks to feathery light, robust O MATTER frame material
• Comfort, performance and precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to a THREE-POINT-FIT
• Nose pads and temples made of UNOBTAINIUM material ensure high comfort and more grip when sweating
• Design elements with metal logo
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lens that filters 100% of all UV-A/UV--/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
• Optical precision and performance according to ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact resistance meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-velocity and high-mass impact protection
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for HD vision
• Contrast-enhancing PRIZM technology
• Assembled in USA
matte white w/ PRIZM Road
· Frame colour: matte white
· Lens colour: PRIZM Road
matte black w/ PRIZM Road
· Frame colour: matte black
· Lens colour: PRIZM Road
black ink w/ PRIZM Jade
· Frame colour: black ink
· Lens colour: PRIZM Jade
matte carbon w/ PRIZM 24K
· Frame colour: matte carbon
· Lens colour: PRIZM 24K
matte black w/prizm trail torch
· Frame colour: Matte Black
· Lens colour: PRIZM Trail Torch (contrast-enhancing, light transmission approx. 35%, protection category 2, base colour rose, suitable for medium light)
The durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and temples. In this way, it offers increased comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses. The frame geometry ensures maximum peripheral vision.
A hydrophilic material used for nose pads and temple ends. The grip increases as the level of moisture (sweat) rises.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for precision, but also for innovative impact resistance. HDO meets strict safety standards and ensures a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protects the eyes and makes sure visual information will reach the brain with maximum precision.
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and fine-tunes vision for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions so there is no need to replace them.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Lens tint:
- Tinted, Mirrored
- Full rim