- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ya has utilizado el configurador. Para ver tu configuración click here
OAKLEY SIPHON sports glasses
Código de producto: 228082601
The SIPHON sunglasses by OAKLEY combine a proper fit close to your eyebrows with a classic silhouette inspired by traditional OAKLEY models. The light... más detalles
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The SIPHON sunglasses by OAKLEY combine a proper fit close to your eyebrows with a classic silhouette inspired by traditional OAKLEY models. The lightweight O MATTER frame with a comfortable THREE-POINT-FIT and UNOBTAINIUM ear pieces ensure a perfect fit without slipping.
• Durability and high comfort thanks to ultra-light, robust O MATTER frame material
• Comfort, performance and precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to THREE-POINT FIT
• UNOBTAINIUM ear pieces provide high comfort and more grip when sweating
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE glass which filters 100% of all UV-A/UV-B/UV-C rays, as well as blue light up to 400 nm
• Optical precision and performance according to ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact resistance meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-velocity and high-mass impact protection
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for a HD view
• POLARIZED technology – minimum glare thanks to the special technology of the polarized lenses (on models with POLARIZED lenses)
• Contrast-enhancing PRIZM technology (on models with PRIZM lenses)
• Assembled in USA
matte black w/prizm grey
Frame colour: matte black
Lenses: PRIZM grey
polished black w/prizm sapphire
Frame colour: polished black
Lenses: PRIZM sapphire
crystal black w/prizm ruby polarized
Frame colour: crystal black
Lenses: PRIZM ruby polarized
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. In this way, it offers increased comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
Hydrophilic material, which is used for nose pads and temple ends. It offers more grip when moisture (sweat) builds up and provides a perfect hold.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for precision. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance. HDO meets strict safety standards and ensures a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protects the eyes and makes sure visual information will reach the brain with maximum precision.
Polarized lenses filter extreme reflections of smooth, reflective surfaces like wet roads, water or snow. OAKLEY has revolutionized the Polarized technology with a unique manufacturing process where the polarization filter is directly coated with liquid Plutonite material. The result: No distortions or glare.
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and clears the view for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions so that there is no need to change them.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Lens tint:
- Tinted, Mirrored
- Full rim