- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The STORM WMN road shoes by NORTHWAVE feature a MORPH 10AAS sole for best stiffness and power transfer to the pedal, as well as great value for money. The high-quality dial closure with asymmetric laces ensures excellent pressure distribution and a perfect fit.
• MORPH 10AAS sole
• TPU ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT technology
• BIOMAP UNIBODY upper with open-pore, breathable mesh fabric and ultra-thin reinforcements for good breathability and maximum stability
• S.L.W.2 SYSTEM dial closure with asymmetric lacing for even pressure distribution over the instep
• Additional Velcro
• Performance Regular footbed
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 252 g (per shoe, size 38)
Made from a combination of fibre composite materials for maximum stiffness, the MORPH 10AAS offers superior power transfer. The secret lies in the Anatomical Arch Support – a support made of TPU and sandwiched between sole and upper for best adaptation to your foot arch. Thus, you can always enjoy best support. TPU reduces unwanted flexibility and is thus the perfect support material for long rides.
ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT:
A technology to prevent inflammation of the tendons or aponeurosis in the bottom of your foot. This TPU foot arch support is sandwiched between the sole and the shoe’s upper. TPU is not as stiff as carbon and thus allows the shoe to adapt to your individual foot arch. This results in best support during sport activities.
A technology consisting of a single-shell thermowelded outer fabric: This special NORTHWAVE outer material offers a perfect fit, ideal hold as well as elasticity, breathability, protection and high comfort. For a perfect and functional fit.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM VERSCHLUSS:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be opened at once or in steps. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe area offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep area and a special, close-fitting heel area keep the feet in the right position during each pedal stroke.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Klettverschluss, Drehverschluss