- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The REVOLUTION road shoes by NORTHWAVE support your feet with the BIOMAP UNIBODY technology. The shoe's upper comes with an anatomic design that fits snugly around your feet to guarantee best power transfer to the pedal.
• Road shoes with MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole and additional full carbon insert in cleat area
• ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT technology made of TPU for a perfect support of the foot arch
• BIOMAP UNIBODY outer fabric with micro perforations and hot-welded protective inserts to eliminate pressure marks
• Two precise SLW2 SYSTEM CLOSURES for precise adjustment and gradual release
• Integrated heel cap with anti-slip fabric
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Manufacturer's ref.: 80181031
Weight: approx. 312 g (per shoe, size 42)
MORPH CARBON 12AAS:
The MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole comes with a full-carbon insert in the cleat area and thus allows for perfect power transfer to the pedal without compromising on weight and good ventilation. Besides, the sole features the ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT technology. This TPU foot arch support is integrated between sole and upper. TPU is not as stiff as carbon sole inserts and thus allows the shoe to adapt to the individual foot arch. The result is best support during sport activities.
ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT:
A technology to prevent tendonitis in the foot. This TPU foot arch support is integrated between the sole and the shoe's upper. TPU is not as stiff as carbon sole inserts and thus allows the shoe to adapt to the individual foot arch. The result is best support during sport activities.
A technology consisting of a single-shell thermowelded outer fabric: This special NORTHWAVE outer material offers a perfect fit, ideal hold as well as elasticity, breathability, protection and high comfort. For a perfect and functional fit.
SLW2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be opened at once or in steps. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe area offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep area and a special, close-fitting heel area keep the feet in the right position during each pedal stroke.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials