- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
It’s a cold winter day, but you nevertheless want to ride your bike? No problem at all! With the POWER 3 winter gloves by NORTHWAVE, you can brave the cold. Thanks to a wind- and waterproof H20 FLEX membrane with additional fleece insulation, the cycling gloves offer pleasant warmth and good insulation.
• Breathable cycling gloves with a wind- and waterproof H2O FLEX membrane – waterproof rating approx. 10,000 mm
• Four-way stretch fabric for good mobility
• Warm fleece insulation for additional warmth
• Synthetic leather palm with ergonomic design and strategically placed seams for maximum freedom of movement and best grip on the bar
• Strategically positioned silicone prints for excellent grip
• Touchscreen-compatible index finger
• Thin gel pads combine maximum flexibility with optimal cushioning
• High-cut neoprene cuff keeps body heat inside
Back of the hand: 30% polyamide, 60% polyester, 10% elastane
Palm: 60% polyamide, 40% polyurethane
The four-way stretch characteristics of the membrane allows for a perfect fit and particularly high freedom of movement in racing position. The three-layer membrane reliably protects you from wind and has a waterproof rating of up to approx. 10 000 mm. Thus, this membrane keeps you pleasantly warm and wicks excessive moisture off to the outside for a warm and dry feeling.
- 89192112 18
- Gel padding, Touchscreen compatible