desde 1.999,00 €
With the insulating EXTREME 3 JACKET TOTAL PROTECTION winter jacket from NORTHWAVE you can handle those cold and wet days. Thanks to the four-way stretch characteristics of the H2O FLEX membrane, the winter jacket offers a great fit and particularly high freedom of movement.
• Warm winter jacket with wind- and waterproof H2O FLEX membrane
• Four-way stretch fabric for good mobility
• Brushed inside
• BIOMAP placement of cuts and seams for good ergonomics and fit
• Ergonomic, two-layer neck
• Raglan sleeves
• Dual-layer armhole with membrane on the outside protects the hands from the cold, wind, and moisture
• Full-length zip with stay-down zipper pull and chin guard
• Three-compartment rear pocket with additional zip pocket for valuables
• Drop tail
• Reflective elements
Material: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
The four-way stretch characteristics of the membrane allow for a perfect fit and particularly high freedom of movement when in racing position. The three-layer membrane reliably protects you from wind and has a waterproof rating of up to approx. 10,000 mm. In this way, the membrane keeps you pleasantly warm and wicks excess moisture off to the outside for a warm and dry feeling.
A technology with a seamless design and no overlapping material for a perfect fit, great hold, elasticity and high comfort. An excellent fit that simply works.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.