The functional NORTHWAVE ENDURO MID MTB/touring shoes offer best grip, protection and power transfer. An anti-slip X-CROSSBOW MICHELIN sole allows you to ride in every terrain. The S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE allows for a precise adjustment and especially high comfort.
• Several THERMOWELDED layers without overlaps for a low weight
• Reinforced toe cap
• X-FIRE MICHELIN sole for a good grip and a secure hold
• S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE with twist closure and additional velcro
• INTEGRATED HEEL SYSTEM for a firm hold
• Higher shaft inside to protect the ankle
• Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 80164041
Weight: approx. 480 g (size 42)
Large mesh inserts are directly thermowelded into the supporting structure of the upper material. Thanks to the seamless single-shell design, this special technology can be used to further reduce the weight and the thickness of the upper material.
The X-FIRE sole combines two rubber compounds: a soft one for a good grip and a hard one for high stability. The tread on front and back offers grip in rough terrain, the centre of the sole is designed for a good grip on the pedal and a great connection to the click system.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. When pressing the side button, the shoes open step by step and when lifting it, the shoes are completely opened. The twist closure allows for a precise adjustment.
INTEGRATED HEEL SYSTEM:
Thanks to the new single shell design of the upper material, an efficient heel support could be directly integrated into the structure without additional elements. Same effect, lower weight.
For the best fit, please go up one size.