- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The CORSAIR WMN cycling shoes by NORTHWAVE are perfect entry-level shoes for cycle touring and mountain biking with a great value for money. Featuring a DAMP LITE sole and a rubber tread, these cycling shoes impress with best grip on every ground.
• DAMP LITE sole with natural rubber tread for added grip on all grounds
• Lightweight construction with large mesh insert and soft straps to reduce pressure
• PU reinforced toe box and heel cup for additional impact protection
• S.L.W.2 SYSTEM dial with step by step and full opening release with just one single trigger
• Additional Velcro strap
• Pull tab on heel
• ALL MOUNTAIN FIT
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 321 g (per shoe, size EU 38)
A sole that combines high stiffness with a deep tread to offer best power transfer and to allow you to easily walk on all grounds.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
ALL MOUNTAIN FIT:
Specifically designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders. The shape ensures best power transfer and yet comes with a wider sole and a bigger toe and heel box for excellent comfort when walking.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Dials, Velco straps