- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
CELSIUS XC ARCTIC GTX winter MTB shoes
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
The CELSIUS XC ARCTIC GTX by NORTHWAVE are shoes for especially tough bikers. Bikers who don’t give up in cold temperatures and simply continue training. The KOALA GORE-TEX membrane comes with excellent breathability, absolute wind and water blocking and ensures a great fit in all weather conditions. The additional lining at the toes further improves insulation.
• MTB winter shoes with wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX KOALA membrane
• JAWS CARBON sole for best power transfer
• Heel area made from natural rubber for outstanding grip on all grounds
• Upper with TPU reinforcements and overlap construction for reduced wind resistance and outstanding fit
• CLIMAFLEX cuff with very elastic GORE-TEX RATTLER membrane and insulating neoprene
• SLW2 dial can be adjusted precisely to the millimetre
• Ergonomic heel shape for a close fit
• Seamless toe construction
• Pull tabs at the front and rear
• Insulating ARCTIC 4LAYER insole
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 445 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
When temperatures drop and only the toughest riders are still on the road, it’s time for the top models of NORTHWAVE’s shoe collection. Thanks to insulating fibres, the GORE-TEX Koala membrane that is used for the Arctic versions of some NORTHWAVE shoes provides optimal protection from cold, which makes it suitable for tough winter weather. It perfectly protects from rain, wind and snow while being extremely breathable: for dry and warm feet! In addition, the outer fabric is easy to clean, e.g. after muddy rides.
Carbon-reinforced sole that promises maximum grip on all grounds, thanks to its rubber profile.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
The CLIMAFLEX collar made from soft, insulating neoprene and a highly elastic membrane feels like a sock. Therefore, it offers very good mobility and extensive weather protection. Zero overlap and no Velcro straps, so that foot and ankle can move freely.
The core of all GORE-TEX textiles is an extremely thin, permanently waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane. It has over 1.4 billion micropores per square centimetre. The pores of the GORE-TEX membrane are 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule so that moisture can easily escape. The volume of air that passes through one square metre of fabric in one second not more than 5.0 l/m²sec – which makes the membrane truly windproof. The microscopically small pores are approximately 20,000 times smaller than water droplets. Thus, the GORE-TEX membrane is absolutely waterproof. The GORE-TEX RATTLER membrane comes with a robust nylon-Lycra outer fabric for high durability.
Insole with EVA + Aluminium and EVA + Pile for optimal insulation.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 80204037 18
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Carbon sole