- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Thanks to MonkeyLink, your electric mountain bike can be transformed into an everyday vehicle in just a few simple steps. With the complete MonkeyLink plug-in fender set for the pre-equipped ML connection, both wheel protection and rear lighting are securely fastened with just one motion.
The CONNECT bike protection set comes with a rear light already integrated into the rear fender. With a ML-Light Front CONNECT headlight in the appropriate illuminance (separately available, see prod. code 2268366) you get a fully-fledged lighting set. Every component can easily find its place via the magnetic connection and locks in place, all on its own. The lights are powered through the separately-available Interface Bike CONNECT (see note). This way, you can quickly connect the lighting components to the battery of your e-bike and can control them directly via the e-bike display.
With the MonkeyLink system, you have all the options for equipping your MTB with splash protection and safety attachments. You have full flexibility to decide whether you want to ride with a fender, lighting or both.
• MTB fender set with integrated rear lighting for the MonkeyLink system for e-bikes / pedelecs limited to a pedal support up to 25 km/h
• Can be easily removed or mounted thanks to the self-locking magnetic system
• Suitable for all common MTB tyre sizes
• Including integrated rear light for connection to e-bike battery (CONNECT)
• StVZO-approved for all types of bikes
The MonkeyLink system allows you to mount bike accessories, such as lights or mudguards, to your bike with a flick of the wrist, thanks to a universal mount. The system is specifically designed for bikes without a power supply (RECHARGE) or e-bikes (CONNECT). Magnetic connectors allow for easy installation. One connection – countless possibilities.
As some bike manufacturers fit their bikes with the MonkeyLink system as a standard, the fender set is supplied without fastening material.
For the rear fender, you will need a saddle clamp holder (prod. code 2268388 or 226838) as well as a compatible rear MonkeyLink Interface Bike CONNECT for your Brose, SHIMANO/Suntour (optional) or Bosch (prod. code 2276692) system, which is then screwed into the holder.
To attach the front fender, you need the MonkeyLink MonkeyChuck fork clamp cone for ML fender installation (prod. code 2268362).
If you also want to mount a MonkeyLink CONNECT headlight, you need the front MonkeyLink Interface Bike CONNECT specifically for your system, whether Brose, SHIMANO/Suntour (optional) or Bosch (prod. code 2268402), as well as the MonkeyLink ML-Handlebar Clamp (prod. code 2268392) or a MonkeyLink compatible stem (such as prod. code 2268383).
Fender technical details:
• Material: plastic
• Compatible tyre sizes: 26“, 27.5“, 28“, 29“
• Compatible tyre width: max. 3”
• Fender length: 684 mm (rear), 616 mm (front)
• Weight: 490 g (incl. rear light)
Rear light technical details:
• Material: plastic
• Installation: MonkeyLink mount
• Power supply: from 6 to 12 volts (DC, suitable for e-bikes*)
• Lamp: LED
• 220° beam angle
• Light modes: 1 (permanent light)
• Protection rating: IPX4 (protection against spray water from all sides)
• Dimensions: approx. 80 mm x 86 mm x 26 mm
• Weight: approx. 44 g
The rear light is compatible with a direct current power source (DC) of 6 to 12 volts.
For the exact voltage supply of your e-bike lighting system, please check beforehand with the respective manufacturer.
NOT suitable for dynamo!
NOT approved for e-bikes with a speed above 25 km/h or speed pedelecs!
In the box:
• 1 MonkeyLink Monkey Fender Set MTB CONNECT with integrated rear light
If you want to ride at night without fenders, you can simply insert a MonkeyLink Sport CONNECT rear light for e-bikes into the ML saddle clamp instead (such as prod. code 2278652).