desde 1.999,00 €
Without the Interface Bike CONNECT, the retrofitted e-bikes can’t provide the necessary power for MonkeyLink. This is because the connector integrates a compatible MonkeyLight lighting into the bike electronics through a system-specific Bosch plug.
Just insert it into the compatible MonkeyLink-QR ML-1 quick release seat clamp (prod. code 2268388) or screw it onto the MonkeyLink SC ML-1 seat clamp (prod. code 2268389) and connect it to the e-bike battery with a cable – no more need for other batteries. You can then conveniently control the front light using the display of your e-bike.
This transforms a sporty, electric mountain bike into an everyday vehicle with a complete, StVZO-compliant lighting system, which you can remove in just seconds when necessary.
• Connector incl. cable for MonkeyLink CONNECT rear lights
• Including connector compatible with Bosch drives
• Allows the connection of a MonkeyLink rear light to the e-bike battery
• Enables control via the display of the Bosch drive
The MonkeyLink system allows you to mount bike accessories, such as lights or mudguards, to your bike with a flick of the wrist, thanks to a universal mount. The system is specifically designed for bikes without a power supply (RECHARGE) or e-bikes (CONNECT). Magnetic connectors allow for easy installation. One connection – countless possibilities.
• Dimensions: approx. 29 mm x 45 mm x 13 mm
• Cable length: approx. 58 cm
In the box:
• 1 MonkeyLink Interface Bike CONNECT rear adapter for Bosch e-bike drive
Can also be used for expanding or replacing the MonkeyLink system that comes equipped on many bicycles.