desde 1.999,00 €
The special AS-ML2 stem for headlights from the MonkeyLink system makes space at the handlebar for display and navigation components. With this stem, the magnetic MonkeyLink Interface Bike (RECHARGE/CONNECT) can be screwed below the handlebars, out of the way.
The interface provides a self-locking connection between your bike and compatible MonkeyLink components – fast, simple and intuitive.
Simply select a RECHARGE or CONNECT front light with the desired lighting power, clamp it on to the bike and you’re ready to go.
So you can quickly equip your mountain bike to be StVZO compliant for public roads. If you have an e-bike, it is also possible to integrate a powerful headlight directly into the bicycle electronics using a compatible MonkeyLink Interface Bike CONNECT.
When attached, the CONNECT front light is powered by the bike battery and controlled via the e-bike display. So you don’t need an additional battery and can still remove the headlight at any time.
• Stable Ahead stem with a bracket for MonkeyLink components
• Additionally requires a compatible MonkeyLink Interface Bike (RECHARGE for battery-powered lighting or CONNECT for e-bike integration)
• Enables a quick connection between MonkeyLink components and your bike
The MonkeyLink system allows you to mount bike accessories, such as lights or mudguards, to your bike with a flick of the wrist, thanks to a universal mount. The system is specifically designed for bikes without a power supply (RECHARGE) or e-bikes (CONNECT). Magnetic connectors allow for easy installation. One connection – countless possibilities.
To connect a MonkeyLink CONNECT headlight to a compatible e-bike, you need the front MonkeyLink Interface Bike CONNECT for your specific system – Brose, SHIMANO/Suntour (optional) or Bosch (prod. code 2268402) system.
If you want to mount a rechargeable MonkeyLink RECHARGE headlight, you need the MonkeyLink Interface Bike RECHARGE for the front (prod. code 2281175).
• Material: aluminium 6061-T6
• Fork Steerer Ø: for threadless forks with steerer outer diameter of 28.6 mm (1 1/8”)
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer tube: approx. 42 mm
• Angle: +/- 7°
• Length: 80 mm (weight approx. 185 g)
• Length: 95 mm (weight approx. 200 g)
• Length: 110 mm (weight approx. 212 g)
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 MonkeyLink AS-ML2 Ahead stem 7°
If you are travelling without a light during the day, the compatible MonkeyLink ML reflector (prod. code 2268390) will keep dirt from getting in and also increase your visibility.