- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Tubeless valve and refill kit by milKit makes tubeless tyre filling, checking and changing a mess-free doddle. Install tubeless tyres easily and without a mess and refill sealant without any problems. A rubber flap on the inside end of the milKit valve and a sophisticated filling mechanism allow you to
- fit tubeless tyres to prepared rims dry and add sealant through the milKit special valve later (even sealant that should not be filled through conventional valves as it might clog the hole),
- measure and refill sealant at any time without letting all the air out of the tyre.
After fitting valve and tyre, you can inflate the tyre with some air and remove the valve core. Yes, you got it right. The air is kept inside. Fill the desired amount of sealant into the syringe, fit plastic tube and needle and fill the tyre. Remove the valve core, spin the wheel, done. Checking and topping up the sealant is done in the same way: You can drain the sealant through the valve, check it and refill or replace it.
Fitting and servicing a tubeless system couldn’t be easier! The valves fit all common tubeless ready road, gravel and MTB rims (please select the desired length).
· High-quality tubeless valve and refill kit
· 1 bar can remain in the tyre during filling
· Lightweight aluminium valves for 6.5 mm rim holes
· For tubeless systems with Presta valve
· Available with 35 mm, 55 mm and 75 mm long valve
· Unthreaded shaft up to 4 mm from rubber seal
· Also suitable for sealant with a high percentage of particles
· Filling tools are easy to clean and re-usable
· All parts of the kit are compact and fit into the syringe
In the box:
· 2x milKit aluminium tubeless valves in selected length (product code: 2279440)
· Checking and filling syringe
· Filling needle for sealant
· Flexible tube with on-off tab
· Valve key for valve core
Tip: Watch the video and learn how to install the milKit compact tubeless valve and refill system: https://youtu.be/SxAlcEHofqU
Or learn how to check and refill sealant: https://youtu.be/SV3ENoc02wE
Note: Safety first! Always wear gloves and safety glasses when filling the tyre.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: