- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Micro Downtown Black can be folded up with your foot in seconds for a quick switch between riding and walking downtown. So flexible – everywhere walking would simply take too long. Thanks to the folding mechanism operated by foot, the scooter can be folded down easily before steps, building entrances or when taking public means of transport. This practical mechanism also serves to park the folding scooter on the deck, as it does not have a side kickstand. Large PU rollers allow for relaxed cruising from A to B, while the handbrake at the wide handlebar gives you the necessary safety. The handlebar grips are padded and the steering pole allows for individual height adjustment to provide the necessary comfort on your city tours. The Downtown feels great on tarmac, paved shopping streets and solid footpaths through parks. Front and rear mudguards offer protection in all weather conditions. The ideal scooter for daily use.
• Folding city scooter for travels and leisure time
• Folds down easily with folding mechanism operated by foot
• Lowerable deck as safe platform for parking
• Right handbrake for front wheel (can be converted for left-handers)
• Suitable for teenagers and adults
• Ergonomic handlebar shape
• Insertable steering pole
• Mudguards (as a brake at the rear)
• Secured folding and locking mechanism
• Aluminium deck: approx. 34 x 42 cm
• Infinite handlebar height adjustment: approx. 82 – 102 cm
• Padded handlebar grips
• Impact protection thanks to plastic handlebar plugs
• Rollers: PU 200 mm, 80° Shore A
• Load: max. 100 kg
• Material: Aluminium / steel / composite
• Dimensions (when folded): approx. 73 x 12 x 33 cm
• Weight: approx. 6,0 kg
Besides optimum functionality, Micro also pays great attention to design and quality with Swiss precision. This quality cannot only be seen, yet also be felt. Nothing rattles at all. Micro only uses material of outstanding quality and therefore clearly differs from other suppliers. Most parts are connected by screws and not welded, so that they can be easily replaced if necessary. Cruising with your scooter should not just be a flexible means of transportation, yet it should also be fun, for as long as possible.
The same road traffic regulations (StVZO) apply for scooter users as for pedestrians. Don’t forget to mind other road users!
- Manufacturer`s ref.: