- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Featuring a simple design and an ambitiously low weight, the Micro MX Crossneck 2.0 has all the characteristics a professional stunt scooter should have. You can already suggest from the scooter’s name that the combination of the one-piece head tube and down tube construction is extremely strong and efficient.
It may be used as a high-quality entry-level scooter for ambitious newcomers who are a bit taller, yet is also ideal for experienced riders with a passion for freestyle. The Crossneck is a fully featured sports tool for all stunts and tricks.
No matter if you prefer streets or vert ramps in the skate park. 110 mm metal core wheels, a CNC machined alu fork and the SCS Compression System on the wide aluminium bar make sure the stunt scooter is extremely strong and durable. Perfect to reach the next level.
• Extremely robust Flex brake made from steel
• Lightweight design, cast/CNC machined
• Double reinforced one-piece bar made of aluminium 6062
• Extremely comfortable 30 A Shore handlebar grips, 145 mm
• Handlebar height: 910 mm
• Handlebar width: 610 mm
• Angle: 82.5°
• SCS Compression System
• External BMX headset with big EC ball bearings
• Concave 6061 aluminium deck with non-slip grip tape, approx. 120 x 530 mm
• Metal core wheels with aluminium struts
• Wheels: 87° A Shore PU 110 mm, 5 spoke design
• Bearings: ABEC 7
• Load: max. 100 kg
• Size: approx. 740 x 610 x 590 cm (not foldable)
• Material: aluminium / plastic / steel
• Weight: approx. 4.1 kg
• Incl. 4 pegs
- Manufacturer`s ref.: