- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MET have developed the TRENTA cycle helmet on the occasion of their 30th company anniversary. The name is Italian and means “30”. The helmet is optimized for racing use as the tube-shaped rear section and internal ventilation channels create less air resistance. The ventilation openings ensure a cleverly thought out air flow inside the helmet and cool your head thus efficiently without reducing your speed.
• Polycarbonate outer shell and EPS inner shell are fused together using the IN-MOULD process
• SAFE-T ORBITAL fitting system
• Adjustable Air-Lite strap
• Handwashable Air Mesh comfort pads
• Reflective elements
• EN 1078
• Including padded, ventilated transport bag
Weight: approx. 215 g (size M)
The inner shell is foamed under the outer shell, using high pressure and strong heat, in order to ensure a complete fusion. This makes the helmet very stable and light.
Easy to adjust fitting system to adjust the helmet in height and width. Adjustable with one hand only. Compatible with ponytails.
- 570 018 27