- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
XA Elite II MTB/Touring Shoes
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The XA Elite II trail shoes by MAVIC impress with high comfort, traction and protection on tours and long-distance adventures. Their ENERGY GRIP TRAIL sole offers good grip on any ground. Features like a welded toe cap offer additional protection from roots, rocks and more.
• MTB shoes with thermobonded upper combining several material layers without overlapping for a low weight and a low-friction surface
• Upper made of lightweight, abrasion-proof material for dirt resistance and easy cleaning
• Additional Velcro bar
• Welded toe cap for increased protection
• Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
• Ergonomic ORTHOLITE footbed
• ENERGY GRIP TRAIL sole with CONTAGRIP tread for stability, pedal control and traction on every ground
• Removable cleat cover
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Mavic shoes come in UK sizes. Use the conversion chart for Mavic shoe sizing.
This insole consisting of moulded foam with several degrees of thicknesses comes with fine perforations to ensure optimal moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thicknesses, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption.
ENERGY GRIP TRAIL:
The abrasion-proof rubber sole not only ensures a safe grip on all grounds, but also offers high comfort. Thanks to its abrasion resistance, it is perfectly suitable for challenging tracks.
The specifically designed tread always ensures optimal traction on the trail. Whether dry or muddy ground or snow - this tread offers a safe grip.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Lacing, Velco straps