- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc front wheel is compatible with disc brakes. For more versatile use, it comes with a wider rim. The total look matches the Stealth Line. In this way, you can equip your disc racer with even more comfort and robustness, as you can mount tyres that are up to 32 mm wide. A wider rim and more spokes promise increased stiffness and reliability, as well as optimum transmission of braking force. Nevertheless, the weight of the wheel was kept down, thanks to the ISM 4D milling. What's more, the aerodynamics were optimised. The Yksion Pro GripLink tyre provides an efficient contribution to this disc wheel for an outstanding performance.
Consisting of a single front wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 22 mm/height: approx. 26 mm, asymmetric
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1.010 g (incl. tyre), approx. 730 g (without tyre)
• For Presta valve with min. 42 mm length
• Number of spokes: 24 Zicral spokes (left + right two-cross), Fore aluminium nipples
• aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Maxtal aluminium rim seam, ISM 4D millded for lightness and optimum aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion GripLink tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, Kevlar insert, with Mavic inner tube
• CenterLock brake disc mount
• Hub width: 12 mm x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For on- and offroad use with jumps up to a height of 15 cm
Manufacturer's ref. F7097125
Código de producto: 225487601
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body: