- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Road wheels of Mavic's Ksyrium Elite series have proven their worth for years and have already become a sort of legend. The Ksyrium Elite UST Disc wheels live up to this success. Their wider rim that is optimized for use with disc brakes and 24 bladed steel spokes easily manage acting braking forces and effectively distribute them. In addition, the wheels are Road UST Tubeless compatibility for improved rolling efficiency, comfort and puncture protection. Thanks to smoothly running QRM Auto bearings, aerodynamic and –thanks to SM 4D-Milling – weight-optimized rims with SUP seam, as well as the Instant Drive 360 freehub with direct response, the Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Disc rear wheel is lightweight and yet stable.
Set, consisting of front and rear wheel incl. tyres:
• Width: approx. 23 mm/height: approx. 22 mm, asymmetric
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• Weight: approx. 1690 g (set without tyres and tubes)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: front wheel: 24 aero steel spokes (left + right: 2-cross), 24 aero steel spokes (left: 2-cross; right: radial), Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 freehub system for direct acceleration
• Bearings: front wheel: two sealed cartridge bearings, precisely adjustable (QRM+); rear wheel: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Maxtal aluminium rims, ISM 4D milled for a low weight and best aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• SUP welded rim joint
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyrs (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with inner tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7,0 bars/100 PSI, nylon protection insert)
• CenterLock brake disc mount
• Front axle: 12 mmx 100 mm (thru axle), rear axle: 12x142 mm (thru axle)
• Incl. tubeless rim tape, UST valves + accessories, 1 bottle of Mavic sealant
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm
Manufacturer's ref.: front wheel: F75851; rear wheel: R20491
Note: Please use Mavic tubeless rim tape.
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM