- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Given the higher weight and enormous power of modern e-MTBs, these bikes require extremely robust and durable wheels. Especially when riding with your eMTB on those technical and adventurous trails Mavic’s E-XA 35 system wheels with XD freehub for 11- and 12-speed cassettes by SRAM are made for. The wheels combine proven technologies from the trail and all-mountain sector with e-bike specific innovations. The PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) technology of the sleeved UST tubeless aluminium rims reduces the risk of flat tyres or rim damage caused by the tube being pinched on rough trails. Besides, their inner width of 35 mm makes them perfectly suitable for large-volume, plus size tyres of most e-mtbs. 28 strong Straightpull spokes on each wheel establish the connection to the proven Mavic QRM hubs featuring a wider flange spacing to compensate for the higher driving and torsional forces of e-bikes. The modern BOOST standard for increased stability through a wider bracing angle has almost become a must-have. The high-quality Instant Drive 360 steel freehub has also been reinforced and gives Mavic’s E-XA 35 wheels excellent agility.
Tip: Mountain bikers riding without electrical assistance can also benefit from the additional stability and durability these wheels offer, especially if they place high demands on the material.
· Rim material: S6000 Aluminium
· UST Tubeless ready
· PFP rim sidewalls (Pinch Flat Protection)
· Sleeved rim design
· E-bike specific, hookless rim profile, asymmetric
· Rim width: 38 mm
· For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
· ETRTO 27.5": 584x35C
· Spoke material: steel, Straightpull, round
· Number of spokes: 28 pcs
· Lacing: 3-cross
· Front hub: aluminium
· Rear hub: aluminium
· Freehub body: reinforced Instant Drive 360, steel
· Disc brake mount: 6-hole
· Front wheel bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
· Rear wheel bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
· Front axle: 15x110 mm (BOOST)
· Rear axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
· Compatible with Sram XD™ 11-/12-speed
· Max. system weight: 150 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
· Recommended tyre width: 2.5“-3.2“
· Weight 27.5": set: approx. 2040 g; front wheel: approx. 939 g; rear wheel: approx. 1101 g
In the box: Mavic E-XA 35 wheels with XD freehub and BOOST standard, tubeless ready rim tape and UST valves
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbono:
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 110 mm, 12 x 148 mm