- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
E-Crossmax 30 Disc BOOST E-MTB/MTB front wheel 27,5“ / 29“
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Modern e-mountain bikes have their own very specific demands and performance parameters. With the E-Crossmax 30 front wheel, Mavic has taken into account these unique requirements and created a system wheel with E-mtb specific properties. The 33 mm wide, sleeved UST tubeless aluminium rim features the PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) technology, which minimizes the risk of flat tyres and rim damage when riding on rough trails. The asymmetrical shape of the E-Crossmax 30 rim additionally provides high strength while keeping the weight low. 28 strong, straight pull spokes establish connection to the proven Mavic QRM front hub that comes with larger diameter flanges to handle the added torque of e-bikes. The modern BOOST standard for increased stability thanks to a wider bracing angle is thus almost compulsory.
Tip: Mountain bikers riding without electrical assistance can also benefit from the additional stability and durability this wheel offers, especially if they place high demands on the material.
• Rim material: S6000 Aluminium
• UST Tubeless ready
• PFP rim sidewalls (Pinch Flat Protection)
• Sleeved rim design
• E-bike specific, hookless rim profile, asymmetrical
• Rim width: 33 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x30C
• ETRTO 29": 622x30C
• Spoke material: steel, straight pull, round
• Number of spokes: 28 pcs on front/rear
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Hub: aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Axle: 15x110 mm (BOOST)
• Max. system weight: 150 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 2.35“-3.00“
• Weight 27.5": approx. 977 g
• Weight 29": approx. 1015 g
In the box: Mavic E-Crossmax 30 front wheel with BOOST standard, tubeless ready rim tape and UST valve
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbono:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 110 mm